Join us for a full-day of learning, demoing, knowledge-sharing & networking with some of the biggest and best-known experts in sound design, audio engineering and miking techniques. The Program
- Speech inteligibility / bodyworn microphones - Bo Brinck - (Presentation in English)
- Microphone solutions in film - Stéphane Bucher - (Presentation in English)
- Broadcast microphone techniques - Bo Brinck - (Presentation in English)
- Audio in Broadcast - Julien Perilleux - (Presentation in French)
- Storytelling - recording with Sting - Donal Hodgson (Presentation in English)
- Music miking techniques - Bo Brinck (Presentation in English)
- Hands-on demo miking music - Donal Hodgson, Bo Brinck (Presentation in English)
- Questions to the speakers can be made in both French and English
This full-day masterclass will be full of fun as well as learning. The morning hours will be spent in the company of Bo Brinck, Stéphane Bucher and Julien Perilleux. Bo will present some theoretical information about DPA mics and their usage. Specific focus will be placed on ensuring clear vocals and high speech intelligibility. Bo will also present DPA's product portfolio, including DPA's miniature bodyworn microphones. Stéphane will share his experience with audio and microphone solutions in film, especially for the resent Luc Bession movie "Valerian".
Bo will tell about microphones for broadcast and demonstrate different mic placements and afterwards, Julien Perilleux will share his tips and tricks for audio in broadcast.
After a delicious catered lunch, Donal Hodgson will be the special guest. Donal will tell stories from his many years of recording for Sting and other artists. Bo will return to the stage to talk about microphones for close-miking musik before he and Donal will give a hands-on demonstration of miking techniques on various instruments.
The day ends with the opportunity to network with attendees, the speakers and, of course, the hosts AUDIO2 and DPA Microphones.
Find your tickets here