A complete, supercardioid ceiling microphone solution, which is ideal for mounting from the ceiling of conferences venues, meeting rooms, board rooms and other small to mid-sized spaces.
The Microphone Base fits most electrical back boxes and secures ease of installation. Furthermore, the great off-axis response and the physics of sound level vs distance, makes it possible to cover a small to mid-size room with only one or a few microphones. Read more about microphones in installed systems.
Combined with d:screet™ SC4098
With very low noise and a high sensitivity, d:screet™ Ceiling Microphones offer the most clear, transparent, and natural sound available on the miniature mic market. They ensure maximum speech intelligibility
regardless of the acoustical environment. With a linear response, low distortion and an extremely large dynamic range, they sound great in any environment. The Microphone Base
is made specifically to work with the d:screet™ SC4098 Supercardioid Podium Microphone
. It has an elegant yet unobtrusive design with a white, non-reflective surface and integrated shock mount. The audio cables are an integral part of the Microphone Base unit.
The standard ceiling solution is equipped with a 16 cm (6 in), white gooseneck and comes in three standard kits to meet your exact needs:
- d:screet™ Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm (6 in), White with MicroDot (unbalanced)
- d:screet™ Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm (6 in), White with Pigtail (balanced)
- d:screet™ Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm (6 in), White with XLR (balanced)
Other gooseneck lengths
- SCDM4098-WM15 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm, White with MicroDot
- SCDM4098-WU15 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm, White, Unterminated, P48
- SCDM4098-WX15 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm, White with XLR, P48
can be ordered separately as well. We recommend ceiling solutions with goosenecks in 16 cm (6 in), 28 cm (11 in) and 43cm (17 in) versions. The Microphone Base
can also be purchased separately. Also, see our other offerings within installation
The product offers the following features:
Outstanding audio quality
Slim, elegant Scandinavian design
Highly directional – very isolated
High rejection of radio frequency interference
Meets the needs of architects, AV consultants, system integrators and installing electricians