Join our dealer, Alfa Audio, and our microphone expert, Bo Brinck, for a day of learning.
The main topic for the day is Speech Intelligibility in a live sound context, regardless of whether the mic is bodyworn or not. The workshop is a great opportunity to expand your general knowledge on how microphones work.
There will also be a special focus on the benefits of our CORE by DPA preamp technology and a presentation of our new d:screet™ 6060 and d:fine™ 6066 Subminiature microphones.
Please join Alfa Audio and us to learn more about:
- Choice of microphone and placing it just right
- Omnidirectional mics vs directional mics
- Separating sources and minimizing bleed
- Using the proximity effect and mic characteristics as tools
- Transient and impulse respons, gain before feedback and much more...
In short, mic techniques in theory as well as practice!
Thursday, March 21
10.00 - 15.00
5000 Odense C
The workshop will be held in Danish. Please read more and sign up here...