Join us for a full-day of learning, demoing, knowledge-sharing & networking with some of the biggest and best-known experts in sound design, audio engineering and miking techniques.
- DPA mics in general and hands-on demonstration of drum kit miking techniques with Rune Slot
- Recording Jazz music with Massimo Aluzzi.
- Producing and recording pop music with Maurizio Biancani
- Live music production with Nicola “Nick” Venieri
- Speech intelligibility with Rune Slot
- Audio in theatres and broadcast
This masterclass will be full of fun as well as learning. The day will be spent in the company of Rune Slot, Massimo Aluzzi, Maurizio Biancani, Nick Venier and Salvatore Zocco.
Rune will present some theoretical information about DPA mics and their usage. He will focus on miking instruments and give a hands-on demo of miking a drum kit. He will also present DPA's product portfolio, including instrument and recording microphones.
Massimo will share his experiences in recording and producing jazz music. Maurizio will share tips and tricks from a long career of recording and producing pop music and Nick will share his knowledge about large live-music productions.
After a delicious catered lunch, Rune will talk about speech intelligibility and DPA bodyworn mics. Salvatore will end the disucssion, sharing his experiences with audio for theatres and broadcast.
'The day ends with a raffle of a d:vice™ Digital Audio Interface, the opportunity to network with attendees, speakers and hosts. Find your tickets here