Join us for a full-day of learning, demoing, knowledge-sharing & networking with some of the biggest and best-known experts in sound design, audio engineering and miking techniques.
- Speech Intelligibility - Theory with Eddy B. Brixen
- Speech Intelligibility - Placing microphones with Eddy B. Brixen and Bo Brinck
- My career in music recording and live performance with Donal Hodgson
- Music miking techniques with Bo Brinck
- Hands-on demonstration of music miking techniques with Bo Brinck and Donal Hodgson
This full-day masterclass will be full of fun as well as learning. The morning hours will be spent in the company of Eddy B. Brixen and Bo Brinck. Eddy will present some theoretical background and focus on how to secure clear vocals and high speech intelligibility. Together Eddy and Bo will demonstrate various mic placements using DPA bodyworn microphones.
After a delicious catered lunch, Donal Hodgson will be the special guest. Donal will tell stories from his many years of working with recording for Sting and other artists. Bo Brinck will talk about microphones for close-miking musik before he and Donal Hodgson will give a hands-on demonstration of miking techniques on various instruments.
The day ends with the opportunity to network with attendees, the speakers and, of course, the hosts Amptec and DPA Microphones. Find your tickets here