In cooperation with our Polish distributor, Audiostacja, we would like you to join us for a full-day of learning, demoing, knowledge-sharing & networking with some of the biggest and best-known experts in the recording and live music industries, microphone technology and acoustics.
May 29, 2018
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Aleja Solidarności 93
Warsaw, Poland The experts
– Stéphane Bucher (F), Production Sound Mixer
– Bo Brinck (DK), Product Specialist, DPA Microphones
– Ania Klimowicz, Live Sound Engineer The program Morning session:
- Speech intelligibility / Microphone Technology - Miniature microphones - Bo Brinck
- Microphone Technology - Directional microphones - Bo Brinck Afternoon session:
- Microphone solutions in film + hands-on demo with Stéphane Bucher
- My career miking stage shows + hands-on demo with Ania Klimovicz
All presentations will be in English, but questions to the speakers can be asked in both Polish and English.
This full-day masterclass will be full of fun as well as learning. The morning hours will be spent in the company of Bo Brinck. Bo will present some theoretical information about DPA mics and their usage. Specific focus will be placed on ensuring clear vocals and high speech intelligibility. Bo will also present DPA's product portfolio, including DPA's miniature bodyworn microphones.
After a delicious catered lunch, Stéphane Bucher and Ania Klimovicz will be the special guests. Stéphane will share his experience with audio and microphone solutions in film, especially for the resent Luc Bession movie "Valerian" and give a live demo of tips & tips when miking for film. Ania will share best practice from her years of operating and miking live theatre sound and give a hands-on demonstration of miking techniques for bodyworn mics.
The day ends with the opportunity to network with attendees, the speakers and, of course, the hosts Audiostacja and DPA Microphones. Learn more and book your ticket now...