Our Danish Master Dealer, Alfa Audio, is hosting a microphones workshop with our product expert Bo Brinck.
Speech intelligibility and live sound
The primary theme for this workshop is speech intelligibility in a live sound context, including theater and live music, regardless of whether the mic is bodyworn or not.
In short, this workshop is a great opportunity to learn more about how microphones work and why they behave the way they do when you're using them for various applications.
Further, the benefits of our new CORE by DPA preamp technology will be covered, and our brand-new subminiature d:screet™ CORE 6060 lavalier mics and d:fine™ CORE 6066 headsets will also be demonstrated.
During the workshop, the following topics will be covered:
Note! The workshop will be in Danish.
- Choice of microphones and placement.
- Omnidirectional versus directional mics.
- Separation of sound sources and minimizing bleed between mics.
- Proximity effect and microphone characteristics.
- Transient and impulse response, gain before feedback, and more...
Tueasday 13 November 2018
10 am - 3 pm
Please note that you need to sign up for this workshop in advance. The official invitation and additional info on how to register can be found here (in Danish)...