DPA Microphones is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may share contact info with our authorized distributors to best serve customers in local markets and languages
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to customize the website according to your interests
- We may use the email address you provide to send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- All promotional emails contain an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email that will immediately remove you from our mailing list
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.