DPA Microphones are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with performance and relationship marketing.
We are on a fast growth path and looking to expand our capabilities within performance marketing, automation and much more. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, it will be your responsibility to drive the growth of our digital channels and ensure a cross channel coherence for our end-users in all our digital campaigns. Furthermore, you will play a key role in building a relationship-marketing program as well as designing, implementing and optimizing campaigns that strengthen our end-user relationships.
What you will do:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and the rest of the DPA marketing team to segment and target our customers effectively
- Together with the Digital Marketing Manager, build a high performing omnichannel relationship marketing program
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels
- Monitor performance across all channels and use data to demonstrate return on investment and effective budget management
- Driving the SEO relationship with our consultants and work with content producers to grow SEO value
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in executing marketing strategies and campaigns that work across different channels
- Manage the daily operations of channel growth, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- You have extensive experience in working with performance marketing and automation
- You are skilled at GA, FB Ads, Google Ads and other relevant digital platforms
- You have a proven track-record within paid search and paid social
- You are comfortable with and have a passion for processing and analyzing data
- You have a flexible approach to work, with good problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset
- You are comfortable working with deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- A skilled and passionate team
- Chance to truly have an impact on the overall business targets
- Flexible work environment
- Free fruits, snacks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Competitive benefits package incl. private health-care and pension
Please apply directly via LinkedIn.
About DPA Microphones
The world’s best use DPA because they know our mics deliver unsurpassed sound. Watch TV or the news? Stream music or go to concerts? Visit the cinema or the theatre? If you do any of these things then you’ve experienced amazing DPA sound. Our mics are used by Stranger Things, Sydney Opera House, West End theatres, Spider-Man films, CNN, Metallica, Bruno Mars and many, many others. We are located in Allerød, north of Copenhagen and the current marketing team counts six people. Join us and be a part of a fantastic team that delivers educational and inspiring content to audio engineers around the world.
Regional Key Account Manager for Germany, South
Do you consider yourself a passionate Key Account Manager? Do you want to work for a premium brand in the Pro Audio industry? Do you like to be part of a high performance culture?
Then DPA Microphones A/S want you to be our new Regional Key Account Manager in southern Germany.
For more information click here